Saturday, September 19, 2015

Start of the school year

I just found this (written in August).

At the moment, girls are good. I am worried that 8th grade is going to be difficult for oNe emotionally 'cause she doesn't have friends in her classes. I'm hopeful that she has grown since 6th and it won't be as bad.

We will be agonizing over this most of the year, I fear.

twoK got into a very advanced level in ballet at a studio far from our house. She really wants to do it. She's starting middle school and has all of the emotional stuff going on there, and is working very hard in her dance. I love dance, but sometimes it can make you feel less than confident. She struggles with that. I hope this opportunity help her grow.

Three-a, she's super confident, has three really wonderful friends, they are all in the same fifth-grade class, and is very enthusiastic about almost everything. I guess that's not true, but everything she pursues, she pursues with A smile all the time, it seems. When she is sad or upset it is shocking.

(The good news is so far, 8th hasn't been that bad.)

(2 posts in one day... who'd have thought!?)

No comments: