Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's time...

It's time to get my hair cut!! I was talking with a family member and she commented on how my hair was growing. Without really thinking, I responded with, yeah, and I hate it every second of the day. I hate the way it looks and how it feels.

Hrm. How do I really feel?


Despite the fact that they just got new toys, the girls are fighting over cardboard boxes on the day after Christmas. I love it.


I need to do my new year's resolutions. I don't think I did any last year. I was so busy. I think, I resolved, offline, to work less. I really have since this summer. I'm waiting for a new project to start at work. It was supposed to start in September. We're still waiting. Since we didn't get the money in 2012, and since the money is coming from a federal agency, we figure we might be waiting until the fiscal cliff is settled, fixed, or resolved. I'm not sure what the correct term is, I am pretty sure it is annoying that our government can be so lame to get into situations like the fiscal cliff.

I'm fine to work less, right now. I'm still teaching this year and having fun doing so, so until I get too busy, I'll keep teaching. I *hope* they figure out what's going on with our project before I get asked if I'll teach next year. If I'm working on the project, I don't know how I'll be able to teach and work at the same time. If I'm not working on the project, then I'll want to teach.

Oh, yea, back to resolutions. I was going to do some. There aren't that many of them.

1. Drink more water. I drink a lot of hot tea, but I should drink more water. I will make sure I do so. (Easy resolution)

2. Add one more strength training class a week. I currently do 2 most weeks. Eventually, I'd like to get to 5 or 6 a week, but we'll take it one more per week. If I get to 3 for most weeks, then yay!

3. I'm trying to figure out if I can "dance EVERY day" in 2013. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays I already dance. Can I add in practicing just (a minimum of) 10 minutes a day? Would that count?

That's all I can think of right now. I'll make another post if I think of more.

No comments: