Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just a little longer...

I have made it through 2 of the big 3 things I had to do.  January is almost gone and I don't feel like it should be.  Time flies when you're so busy you can't see straight.  I'm working on working less.

In work related news, I don't know if the "blogging gig" at work will work out, but after hearing more about the project, I'm fine with that.  We'll see what happens, but we're not going to worry about it!

Right now, we're going to worry about baking!  I'm baking today!  I'm making the recipe I made last week, but I in addition to what the recipe says below, I added a little xylitol to make it a little sweeter and some apples.  I cooked them in water and cinnamon on the stove.  We'll see how it tastes.  My big goal for the rest of today is to NOT do work for work or my class, but to catch up on the other blog.  I might even try to bake something else.  We'll see.  The girls would like to go play at the park and we'll take them there soon to burn off some energy.

Oh, just for the record, my class went well, this weekend.  More soon.

No comments: