Friday, August 26, 2011

Returning...

It's been busy! The first post back is always hard. I'm going to cheat and make it a list-y post.

1. School started. We love all our teachers. More soon.

2. My brother visited. Great visit. Some day I'll write more about my brothers.

3. School Volunteering is starting up. I'll be working on a project for the library and in each of the classes.

4. Still trying to determine if I should stay working 1/2 time or if I should change it to the more flexible status. More soon.

5. oNe has read HP 6 and is starting 7. twoK wants to read 5 and I'm trying to hold her off.

6. I am very sad about SJ (Steve Jobs) resigning from Apple.

7. Tomorrow is a party with Moms I knew from the first Mom's group when oNe was born. I'm excited to see everyone.


Today I want to:

1. Make a new recipe for dinner. I've fallen into a rut and never seem to know what to make anymore. (This will also mean a trip to the store. Not sure if I'll have time. I'll try.)

2. Write something for a project I dislike.

3. Write something for a project I like (CL).

4. Do a little more work on my class.

5. Do some laundry... (Yea, I like washing clothes... I dislike putting them away, but MWH does it so I'm lucky! He and I make a great team.)

No comments: