Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wagon



I fell off the wagon one night after vowing to post every night, but look, flowers! MWH is wonderful. The funny story is that MWH and Three-a went to the store on Sunday while twoK, oNe, oNe's cat and twoK's cat went to the vet. Three-a INSISTED that MWH buy me flowers. Love that girl. MWH and I don't tend to celebrate holidays with gifts, though now he's given me a gift for Christmas and Valentine's. I guess I am officially spoiled. Thank you, MWH.

Good news! B-cat (oNe's cat) is feeling better. He's not all the way better, but he's feeling quite a bit better. He was NOT feeling well on Sunday and it was sad. I'm so glad he's back to howling in the morning because he's hungry.

Someday, I have to tell you about the new workout I'm doing, but for now I'll just leave you with the news that the entire lower half of my body is VERY sore. Woo! Love it. I also learned that if you DIG your heels into the floor while you are doing ab work, you engage your abs a lot more. You're welcome. You will feel it if you DIG your heels in. Not just push a little, REALLY dig them in.

It's been five minutes; I should go. Hopefully more posting tonight. I'm actually in a meeting at work, can't you tell?

No comments: