Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let's see....

I promised more updates, while on vacation, but so far, I haven't had time. First, we saw MWH's family. Now, we're here in paradise and I've been trying to finish a novel, the last in a wonderful series--but damn, a LONG series. Here's a link to the first book at Amazon. Here's a link to a Wikipedia Article . I found the first book AMAZING, the second and third one pretty good, the fourth one painful, the fifth one good, the sixth one good and the seventh one kind of mixed... (It's gotten REALLY good at the end... The last couple hundred pages have been very riveting! I'm 50 pages away from the end. Oh, how will it end????!)

Each book is 700-1000 pages long. If you like to really get to know the characters of a book and follow their lives, I highly recommend the series.

Okay, more tomorrow, hopefully, but I'm awfully busy with the pool, the beach, and relaxing!

No comments: