Friday, October 29, 2010

If I twittered 10/29

I am pleased that we got a cleaning crew to clean our house! Of course, now I am doing way more cleaning--so I'm not embarrassed when they come over.

I want us to get our new carpet on the first floor. We've picked it out and talked with our contractor. I need to find out an approximate schedule from MWH because I'm about ready to rip the old stuff out myself. It looks so hideous to me.

I'm not sure why, but I'm sort of "meh" after the girls' Halloween celebrations at school. Maybe I'm just hungry.

I love the girls in their Halloween costumes. They each picked perfect costumes for themselves! oNe is just great as Hermione.

Last night, I got to roll her hair on rag rollers and it turned out great.

Note, last night was the FIRST TIME in oNe's entire life that I got to roll it up on rollers. You can bet I loved doing it. Even as a baby she didn't want me messing with her hair.

twoK is wearing a costume that my Mom made for me. I love it!

Three-a is a cute little bat. The name of the costume is "Cute T Bat." Perfect for Three-a. (Her real nickname is T.)

No comments: