Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Right now

Right now, I'm learning how to be at work less and with the girls more. It's GREAT! Errrr, it's great to spend more time with the girls, bu I'm feeling a little stressed about working less, but I'll adjust. I'm trying to figure out if I'll be able to work 20 hours a week, or if I'll need to work less, but I am lucky to have options at work and it'll all be okay.

Right now, oNe is LOVING school. She gets homework M-Th nights and it takes her about an hour to do it all, but she says she loves it. She says she doesn't understand why some kids don't like homework. Super! My little girl.

Right now, twoK is reading the Little House on the Prairie books. Actually, we are reading them aloud to her, but she loves them. It's so fun to revisit childhood with them.

Right now, Three-a is impressing me with how responsible and organized she is. I thought twoK was good, but Three-a is just as good! Whew! Makes up for oNe who would lose her head if it weren't firmly attached to her shoulders.* Three-a got her new tote bag for school yesterday and remembered to take it today. I am not sure if daddy helped or not, but I didn't.


And right now, at this very moment, all 3 are in a dance class. oNe in tap, and twoK and Three-a in ballet, tap, and jazz.

*I say that with love as oNe is JUST like me in that regard.... I can't keep track of stuff--I've gotten better over the years, but I'm NOT naturally good at it.


This post was created on my new 3G iPad.

No comments: