Thursday, June 10, 2010

Maybe the mystery we've been waiting for......

So, we have this project at work, it's my favorite project ever. It hasn't had funding for about 5-6 or so years, but it still lives on because it's that good. (Okay, we had a TEENY bit of funding up until now... very teeny.) My bestest colleague and I had just decided that we had to start the process of closing it down once and for all. On Monday, we spoke to people about the closing process and got the ball slowly starting in that direction. We are sad.

Yesterday, we find out about a potential new funding stream. It wouldn't be the same project, if we got the new funding, but it would be a way to continue the work in potentially a very similar way. (KH, don't count chickens though because it's still a ways off, but cross your fingers!!!) Oh geez... I'm all a flutter. I really, really hope we can do it again.

(Fantasy time....I totally wish Former Supervisor could do the work with us....)

1 comment:

KH said...

Um, did you hear my jaw hit the floor?!? Too late, chickens already counted!! :-)