Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bleh

This morning, I had a meeting from 11-2, I am missing it... wanna know why? Because NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT IT. Everyone is so busy where I work that they forget little details, like, oh, telling someone about a meeting they would like them to attend.

No one invited me, and yet, I feel guilty for missing. Part of the reason for the guilt is that I'm missing some of it because I am going to watch the girls' swimming lessons from 12-1 and then do my Zumba class from 1-2.

I should NOT feel guilty about missing a meeting I wasn't invited to, and that I made other plans for the time... I work half-time so I can spend time with the girls, I should NOT feel guilty about missing the meeting that I found out about after it started.

I am way too busy at work right now. I'm hoping it will get better next week, when 1) we finish something and 2) the lead for a project comes back and takes over.

I don't feel guilty... (yea, right). Help me not feel guilty!

1 comment:

RUTH said...

Don't feel bad. Feel proud you made time for your kids.