Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kid stuff

New for kids! I just ordered it. I will get certified to teach Zumba and I will teach ZumbAtomic... Someday. As soon as there is a training in my area. As soon as I have time. Hopefully in the spring.

It RAINED today. Three trees fell down at oNe and twoK's school. Crazy. It doesn't usually rain this early where we live. The leaves were on the trees and I guess, the trees were TOO heavy with all the water. It looked so crazy at the school with all the fallen trees.

Three-a wants to go play in the rain with her rain boots and her Diego umbrella, but, I think it's cold.

Here's a milestone for you... I can now drop oNe off at Gymnastics, and leave her there. It's pretty cool. It doesn't mean I have more time to get stuff done, but I don't have to try to entertain the other two while over at the gymnastics place. I have to head back to pick her up in about 5 minutes. All I have had time to do is help twoK with something (she wanted me to print something for her) and stir my spaghetti sauce, and check in to FB and write this. I still have a HUGE amount to read tonight for work. Sigh.

Okay... All for now. I'll let you know about the Zumbatomic video when we get it!

No comments: