Friday, September 04, 2009

It's the weekend... (EDITED)

But it doesn't feel like it. I left work today with about 3 hours of work left to do. If I work this weekend, and get it all done, I will 1) feel better and 2) have a jump on next week.

Here's what I should do:

1. Finish editing/writing the thing for JR (estimated time 1.5-2 hours)

2. Write up notes from T/I interview today (estimated time 1-1.5 hours)

3. Send out emails to the four R__s (estimated time 1 hour)

4. Read articles for new project (estimated time 4 hours, but this is best done over multiple days, so an hour a day would be good).


Tasks 1 & 2 will get done. Task 3 isn't that hard, but I don't want to do it, so it's harder. Task 4 seems daunting, but I should start it. Who knows if I will.

I want a weekend. A whole weekend. I guess it's too much to ask. Sigh.

Updated Saturday morning... Task 2 is done! Woo! It feels good to cross it off. I'll do Number 1 tomorrow. Need to start in on #4 today.

No comments: