Friday, May 15, 2009

Highlights

I'm on a trip with twoK. Today we,

1. drove through a very scary thunderstorm
2. saw a VERY large cockroach crawl out of the elevator shaft of the hotel--she screamed, I gasped, it ran away...and I plan to tell the front desk--UGH
3. the hotel looks okay, but UGH...
4. I know they are ubiquitous, but UGH.
5. drank fruit shakes
6. hung with my Mom and one of my brothers
7. missed the rest of the family

I'm glad to get special time with twoK. She's having fun being the center of attention. It's also interesting because usually, she has oNe to help her do stuff, but on this trip, she has to figure stuff out herself. She's learning how to use the portable dvd player. It's really interesting to see how smart she is, but to realize how much she depends on oNe to help her. I love watching the sibling stuff!

No comments: