Monday, March 23, 2009

Still

Still very busy. My paper, the one for work, continues to drive me crazy. I think I have the direction all figured out and then it seems to not work any more. I think that it really is two papers that I'm trying to cram into one and it works for a while, but then reaches a breaking point and doesn't allow me to justice to either one. I hope to talk to two colleagues about it today/tomorrow.


What else... My Mom is visiting. It's a good visit. She just does this one thing that MIGHT drive me crazy. I'm trying not to let it and today I explained to her why she needed to stop doing it... What "it" is.... She'll ask for something.... I'll go start getting whatever it was she wanted and when I'm 7/8ths done with whatever she wanted she'll say, "Oh, if it's too much trouble, don't bother." ARGH. Say that BEFORE I start, but don't make a feeble attempt to not look like you are making me do extra work when I am ALMOST done.

Okay. I feel better now.

Oh, except for another issue, but this one is with the nanny.

I don't think I'm very much fun to be around right now. I am a little stressed.

No comments: