Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring



It's been a beautiful weekend. Despite how much I've worked this weekend, we've gone to 3 parks. Woo. The photo is from one yesterday. Even though it's just the iPhone camera, I kind of thought it was fun with the tree shadows and the flowers.

What else... I got up very early this morning to do some work. It was so early it was still dark, but I got a lot done. It was so quiet. It was almost worth it getting up that early to have a little quiet, but not quite. By 1:30 pm I was ready for a nap. I didn't get one. Instead, the girls and I went wading in a creek. We live near a fabulous park that has a little creek in it. This is the first year we've gone in it. I must say that little girls are lots of fun. Babies are sweet, but little girls are super fun!

No comments: