Monday, March 09, 2009

one teeny tiny thing I don't have to stress about!

I take a dance class. I've taken it on and off for 10 years. Before then, I danced (mostly on) for 15 years. I should be better than I am, but alas, I blame the time I took off for not being very good. And the fact that I'm naturally klutzy. I am thankful for all the years of dance I've had because I don't trip over my own two feet (very often).

Anyway, sorry for the diversion, but the point of this post was to tell you I'm NOT in the dance show! Woo! My dance teacher used to try to get everyone in the whole class doing the show. It takes a lot of commitment to do the show. I don't have it this year. Plus, I didn't take in the fall, nor the whole year before that so I am RUSTY. I'm slowly catching up, but still rusty. I am very glad I don't have to work to learn the dance and be in the show. Assuming I can take dance the whole year next year, maybe I'll want to be in the show.

I was very relieved that I didn't have to say I didn't want to be in the show.

Right now, I just feel overwhelmed by life. I realize I have a lot going on with the girls, and my work. Sometimes it feels like way too much, but I don't think I'd be happy if I gave up working. I like what I do. I have to go on a work trip tomorrow, and I don't want to go.... I mean I wanna go to learn the stuff, but I don't want to leave the girls and MWH. Okay... Must sleep now.

No comments: