Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hey, did I tell you?

I don't think I did... a family member is getting married soon. We're probably not going to the wedding because it's in Mexico and it's about $3500 PLUS airfare for the 5 of us to go for 3 days... MWH and I could have tried to go alone, but we aren't ready to leave the girls behind.

Okay, so the good news is he's getting married. I wouldn't have picked this girl for him, but who knows. They've been together FOREVAH, and they've had their ups and downs... Mostly about whether to get married or not. They are, just now, IMO, at the "old enough" age to get married. (He's 32 and she's 30.) They've been dating for about 7 or so years. Anyway, I'm guessing that there will be a baby out of their marriage union shortly.

Here I am TOTALLY gossiping about my family. No one in my family reads this blog, and let's keep it that way so I can keep you updated on if I'm right about bambina/o bump soon, m-kay? Thanks!

No comments: