Sunday, February 08, 2009

re-united*

When MWH and oNe and twoK picked us up last night, the 3 little girls at the airport were so cute! oNe was picking Three-a up and swinging her around. twoK was so excited too. (MWH and I were pretty happy to see each other too!)

The trip was emotionally exhausting for me**, and I am so glad Three-a was there to be her silly 3-year-old self. I feel like I owe her something big. (I guess her presence on the trip makes up for all some of the nights I had to get up in the middle of the night.) Three-a was a super good traveler. Super. oNe and twoK were happy to see me, but they really MISSED Three-a. I am so glad they are so close.

Today I woke up in the 7 o'clock (am) hour and started working to catch up a little from the week. Little girls are awake now and I think I only get a few more minutes.


*You can thank me (or curse me) if you have the Peaches and Herb song running through your head for the rest of the day. (heh)

**I have written about it, but I don't know if I'll publish it. Despite how much I post, I don't actually publish everything I write here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home safe & sound. :::hugs:::