Tuesday, February 17, 2009

grumpy

I am grumpy. I don't have a good reason to be grumpy, but I am. I think it's partially the weather. I am DELIGHTED that we are getting much needed rain, but I think it is messing with my already somewhat fragile head. (Note to self, must get over your self. Life is good.)

I will record as wonderful as N3nny is, I will be glad to be done with having a nanny.

I will also record that I'm glad I didn't share my blog with a new-ish friend. I really like her, but she asks a lot of questions about how I am feeling. I often am annoyed at very situational things, but it's NOT DEEP PSYCHOLOGICAL and really not worth considering any length, and she wants to consider the situations. I kind of feel the longer I consider the not good stuff, the more I dwell on it and the bigger and uglier it gets. If she knew about this blog, she'd have a field day with it.

Um, what else can I not complain about here? (Heh)




Despite this post, I'm trying to focus on this. I am still grateful today, but I am grumpy. It's okay to be a little grumpy every now and then. I'll go do some DDR with oNe and I'll be happier. Go exercise endorphins!

Also, remind me to tell you how helpful oNe was when we made soup tonight! Woo! Seven-year-olds are super!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so alike. I get annoyed & grumpy A LOT at situational things but feel pretty darned solid spiritually & psychologically. Life *is* good. But you know what "they" say about the life unexamined....sometimes we have to examine the not-so-great stuff closer still. That's where we find a lot of answers about our earthly selves, isn't it? So, please DON'T get over yourself. :) Though I do hope you cheer up. (Weather has a great influence on my mood too)

Zaz said...

Eh, people who are never cranky or grumpy are just annoyingly zen. Bah!