Tuesday, December 16, 2008

sKreaming

twoK took a nap today and woke up on the wrong side of the bed. YiKes!

Oh, the sKreaming. Oh, the door slamming. Oh, the foot stomping. The teenage years are going to be NOT FUN.

I'm almost done with grading. The student (mentioned in last post) is re-writing the offensive paper and hopefully has learned something in the process. I hope to do a lot tonight and finish up tomorrow (grades are due, but I need to ALSO send feedback to the students).

twoK just came back after throwing huge temper tantrum, which I ignored. She is calm now. I am so good at ignoring now. There are times when ignoring is BEST. There are times when intervention is necessary. I think, almost 7 years into this parenting gig, I am learning to identify the situations.

Wow... oNe is almost 7. Yowza.

Here's a list of things for me to do around here on the blog (as time allows).

1. Talk about the early days with oNe.
2. Talk about the early days with twoK.
3. Go back and read what I wrote about Three-a and add anything I missed.
4. Talk about graduate school experiences.
5. Talk about high school. Maybe even scan in photos to make fun of and share (credit to Swistle for this idea).


6. What would you like to hear/know about this family?



Right now, the girls are watching a Carebears movie. It's even got bad 80s music in it. Totally. (Three-a says, "totally" all the time. It's pretty funny... She'll say, I can "totally" open the refrigerator. ... or something like that.)

Okay, I'm totally rambling.

Heh.

No comments: