Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A series of twitters

I keep forgetting to twitter, but if I did, here's what you would have heard today (starting about 9 am).

1. 3 little girls armed with dust rags are cute and can clean a lot quickly!

2. I am so glad I have a Roomba to help me clean!

3. I am ALMOST done cleaning.

4. I am glad Christmas is only once a year.

5. I <3 my Zumba Teacher.... But we knew that!

6. WHAT was I thinking doing leg presses last night before Zumba?

7. Our Zumba teacher made today's set harder than usual so we could feel less guilty about eating over the holiday.

8. I have a list a mile long for Whole Foods.

9. OMG I just spent more at Whole Foods than I ever have. New record! Not sure it's good to set new records at Whole Foods.

10. I spent over an hour grocery shopping and I still forgot something.

11. Did I mention how glad I am that Christmas is only once a year?

12. Why do I freak out that the grocery stores will be closed for a day????

No comments: