Sunday, December 07, 2008

Procastination!



The things I still want to get done today.

1. Zumba (with DVD at home)
2. Laundry
3. Read at least one of the 3 papers I need to read.
4. Finish grading J's make-up assignment

Instead, I'm making pyramids of pasta. There is a reason. I am soooooo happy it's back. Trader Joe's told me it was discontinued. We couldn't buy it for about 2-3 weeks. I was not sure what we were going to do. It's really good whole grain pasta. Lots of protein and fiber... Not tons of carbs. Super tasty with a good texture. Yes, we like it. We eat it nearly every day. I am thrilled it's back!

The cats thought I was a little insane. The girls missed seeing the pyramid.

The tree is up. (The one in that picture is the little tree that belongs to the girls... The big one is up and decked too.)

The kitchen floor is clean.

oNe got her hair trimmed and her bangs are adorably too short--the look a 6-year-old can pull off, but not a grown up.



Must get moving on my list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell me what DVD you have. I really want to try Zumba!