Monday, December 22, 2008

please

When I order from you, please don't send me "bonus" stuff unless it's something you KNOW I NEED. When I ordered my iPhone case, I didn't actually WANT a leather key ring holder to go with it. I didn't order it. I feel guilty throwing it away. It's a lovely key ring, but I don't want it.

Also, I didn't ask for "trading cards" for a movie I've never seen as a bonus with one of the gifts I bought. Why must you send unsolicited JUNK to me?

And then all the extra pieces of paper that you send for advertising.... I ORDERED FROM YOUR WEB SITE... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KILL MORE TREES to send me pieces of paper to tell me about your products? Theoretically, I know how to find out everything I ever wanted to know about your products from the web.

I'm sure there's more complaining to be done, but that's it for now.

1 comment:

Zaz said...

I just Good Will even the most random stuff. Somebody out there might want a key ring...