Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just the facts

1. We went to my work holiday party. It was fun. I "danced like a maniac" in the words of MWH. Zumba has turned me into even more of a dancin' fool. Yea. I think I will try to take ballet in the next year. And yoga. And do my fav dance class... We'll see how much time I have. I totally need to get the girls dancing. I *wish* MWH would take a social dance class with me, but he says I don't let him lead. I promise I would try really hard to let him lead. Really. I think it would be super fun and there isn't any one I'd rather dance with ....

2. Dad is doing worse. Mom is very resilient. I am not there. Sigh.

3. I got a chance to speak to a woman at work who is a wonderful mentor. She wants me to get involved in the work she does. I am not that interested in that work, but she is convincing me of the importance of understanding that work. After March, it might make sense for me to gain an understanding of the P* project. (Ugh.)

4. I must go finish grading now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guy and I have said for years that we want to take some kind of dance class together. Even before Dancing with the Stars came on. :) I, too, love to dance and want to take ballet and tap again. I think it would be awesome exercise and something different.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, luv. I continue to have him and your family in my prayers.