Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lots

1. The Zumba thing was lots of fun. My stomach is sore. The muscles are sore and I feel slightly queasy. I worked out hard. I am not as hungry as I expected I would be. I am also less sore and tired than I figured I would be today--that's good.

When I do Zumba, I always wonder if the instructors have to take their shirts off to be in their little workout tops by a certain song during the workout... Are they told, "Okay, by song #2, make sure you've taken off your jacket. By song #3 you need to remove your tank top and be in your sports bra." Are the rules around this covered in the Zumba Instructor training?


2. On a completely different note, my Dad is not doing well. It is so hard to hear about how things are going. My Dad... He's supposed to be strong, healthy, stubborn, and funny. He's not supposed to be sick and weak. Even though he's been years before, it was NOTHING like this. I don't have the words to write about it all, and I don't want to do it right now. We aren't good at thinking about death and old age.


3. I'll be going to see my father on Wednesday. I am glad I am going, but I don't think it will be a whole lot of fun.


4. It's hard to think of anything else to really write about. I seem to always come back to my father and I am lacking words.

No comments: