Monday, November 03, 2008

Light and fluffy

Like a marshmallow.

Yea, I'm worried about tomorrow. I want change.


Moving on because this is light and fluffy!

1. I like my hair better than when I first got it cut. I think I'll like it a lot more in a couple more weeks, but right now it is pretty good. When I first got it cut it was a little short for even me, but now I feel a little less shocked when I look in the mirror.

2. I'm on a quest for the perfect workout pants. I got some today... they are okay... I'm not sure what I want exactly, but these are not the perfect pants. Maybe I'll go to another store tomorrow... (boring)

3. At the recreation center near our house they are offering a new "Join the Circus" class. It's for kids ages 6-12. You can bet I'll be signing up my 3 little clowns in 3 years (if the class is still being offered). (The class is very appropriate for the girls given the tagline of this blog. Heh.)

4. Upcoming work travel and going back to see my Dad too. Ugh. I want to do both trips, but I also don't want to leave. You know. (I guess this one isn't light and fluffy.)

5. There is a huge Zumba thing coming up. I. am. so. excited. Woo!

6. MWH is wonderful. We laugh so much. Tonight we were laughing about "that." Literally the word that had us cracking up. He's perfect for me. I believe he finds me pretty well-suited to him as well.

7. I finally ordered some more of my favorite moisturizer from DHC. Apparently, it does work a little. My "fine lines" were starting to look less fine and more deep. I think they look a little "finer" now.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I sympathise with the quest for the perfect workout pants. I play Ultimate in a skirt, I have two skirts that are suitable but neither is perfect. All the sports skirts I've seen are too short for my liking. I was thinking about getting a sports kilt but they want to charge $75 for the kilt and $85 for postage and handling which is out of my price range.