Thursday, November 06, 2008

The cool kids

All the cool kids are doing it.

Swistle
and the guy who started it


Below is a link to my photo. Leave me a comment if you're doing it on your blog or if you don't have a blog and would like to do it. Or, leave me a comment if you'd like to do it, but it wouldn't be appropriate to do on your blog.




Note the comic book print on the photo. I chose it to emphasize the ridiculous nature of this vote.
The photo.


Yea, I usually don't go all political on you do I? Saying yes to prop 8 just doesn't make sense to me at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go political all the time. And this time was no exception. Congratulations, it's jumped the ocean - let's hope the rest of the WORLD will lift their finger to California as well.

Swistle said...

YES. And I love the comic-book print style!