Friday, October 17, 2008

need a new word

I need a new word for tired. I use exhausted a lot. I'm tired of all of the word for tired. I don't like the word worn-out. Bleh.

I just did a bit of work and now, I am going to take the rest of the afternoon OFF. I get to go to twoK and Three-a's school conferences. I am excited to hear how they are doing.

I don't think I told you about oNe's. It was last week. I'm in the classroom so much that it seems silly to have a conference, but Ms. FG did show some more of oNe's work and it was fun to talk about oNe. She's doing well. She's very "good" at school and is helpful. I don't know exactly where she is academically--know she's doing well. The school we attend has a lot of very smart kids. It's a public school, but it is a really good one. Sometimes I feel they could do more, but sometimes I think it's all good. I really like Ms. FG.

Okay... I'm going to go get some more coffee.

No comments: