Friday, October 24, 2008

a cup of coffee

I was very grumpy yesterday.

Part of the reason was my morning section of my class.

In an effort to cheer myself up I got my hair cut very short (for me).
I had the world's BEST iced coffee (I didn't set out to, but it was a great blend).
I did Zumba.
The second section of my class went really well. I was pleased and I learned something about making what I want to happen happen.


I feel somewhat better today. I am still very worried about my Dad. He is scheduled to move to a nursing home. I am very sad.


Today we are scheduled to go to a Halloween Party. Little girls should be cute. Today we will have one bride and two black kitties. On Halloween we are supposed to have one bride, one black kitty and one skeleton.

twoK is learning all about our solar system. Two years ago oNe made this picture. I'll have to take pictures of twoK's work and post it. I know I'll post it on "the other" blog. I'm not sure if I'll post it here. Let me know if you want access to the other blog.

Three-a is sooooo learning her letters. I love it! When she hears a word that starts with s, she makes a squiggly line in the air with her finger.

No comments: