Friday, September 19, 2008

Charmed

Yes, I am talking about the tv show from the late 90s (link needed). It is so bad it's good. Shhhh. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I am a little embarrassed at how I was asking my brothers to not talk to me when it was on the tv. But it was fun to watch bad tv. I never do it at home.

Charmed distracted me for 2 hours yesterday while we were waiting for word on Dad. I needed something that didn't require much from me.

Speaking of Dad, slowly, he's perking up a little. It is very slow, with a huge emphasis on slow, but it is in the right direction. Keep the positive thoughts coming.
Sent via my BlackBerry

3 comments:

PS said...

My dad took a day to perk up; he was really slow too at first. The next day, he was MUCH better. The anesthesia takes a lot out of you. If he's still on morphine, that slows things down; it will be better when they stop that. Thinking of you!

Mrs. CP said...

I'm glad it sounds like the worst is behind for now. And I'm glad you got to enjoy a little reprieve, even if it was in the form of Charmed :-). I remember that show, watched parts of it a bit, and it was pretty cheesey! :-)

Zaz said...

I feel bad I didn't even know about this! Reading frantically...