Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why

Why can't I go to bed early?

Why must I stay up late?

oNe (6.6) started first grade and I am the parent that takes her. MWH is less of a morning person than me. I will be getting up at 7:30 for the rest of the year. Only 176 more days, but who is counting?



Dad update:

We still don't know everything. The woman managing his care is probably not that good. I still think she's better than the hospital, but not by much now. I could go on about how non-compliant he is, but I won't. This sucks.




twoK's (4.25) had some great quotes lately, but I can't remember them. She's really doing a lot of drawing too. I must do an art post (probably on the other blog) soon. (Leave me a comment if you want to see the other blog and don't have access.)



oNe's teacher told oNe that she wrote her story so well that she (the teacher) could picture what oNe was trying to say in her (the teacher's) mind. (That means oNe used a lot of descriptive words.) Pretty impressive praise. Perhaps she'll make a guest blogging appearance someday.

oNe's teacher also told everyone to do their assignment just like N______. This was because oNe did such a nice job on the pictures they were supposed to draw and then oNe labeled the pictures. The labeling part wasn't in the directions, but oNe thought it would be good to do it and the teacher agreed. oNe likes her new teacher and from oNe's reports, the new teacher likes her. I think I'll call the teacher Miss FG (Miss First Grade) ... Boy, I am good at the nickname thing, eh?

Coincidentally, my Zumba teacher told the whole class to do one of the wiggle things we were doing, just like I was doing. Woo! oNe and I must be related.

Did I tell you I'm thinking about getting certified to teach Zumba? But not until January (at the earliest). Did I tell you l <3 Zumba? Heh.

No comments: