Tuesday, August 12, 2008

not there

I am not where my Father is and I can't see how I think he's doing. One of my brother's thinks he's greatly improved and one of my brothers is very worried about him. (My other brother isn't there to be the tie-breaker.) I feel helpless. There's more, but nothing that I can really recall right now. Oh, we're discussing which place we'd like him to go for Physical Therapy (PT) to help him. Unfortunately, Medicare will only pay for a place we don't know. It's very frustrating. I'm calling tomorrow to talk with someone to see if they have ideas about the situation.

This is hard and it's extremely exhausting to me. I should probably go to bed for now.

(My back is really hurting tonight. I did Zumba today, and usually I feel better after it, but my back is really, really sore.)

No comments: