Wednesday, August 06, 2008

No staples today

I know I promised the staple post, but soon. Don't be too disappointed.

1. N (6.5) loves to see the "o'clocks" on the clock. She's learning to tell time and loves it when it's the 00 at the end.

2. T (2.97) has mastered using the computer. She gets up in the morning and goes to play on the computer. She usually turns on a Thomas the Tank engine video, but sometimes she plays games. I didn't really want her using the computer so much, but around here, we use a computer a lot. She's the third baby. She's going to learn and do things sooner than her sisters because of her birth order status. I am glad she knows what she's doing. I wish she wouldn't get up quite so early to start. I am glad she doesn't come wake MWH and I.

3. MWH's kitty just went for his annual check-up. I've been wanting to get him in for a while. He's 16 and I know how important it is to monitor older kitties. The report: He's lost a bit of weight, has a slight heart murmur and his kidney functions are declining. I had a CRF kitty (Beloved Kitty). I learned a lot about the disease. I think I did all that I possible could for Beloved Kitty given what we knew about the disease then.

I started googling for C-kitty. Since Beloved Kitty died, they have made some progress on learning about new things to help kitties with CRF. That's good, but, still no fun. Sigh, it's so hard watching people/kitties age.

4. Besides C-kitty...MWH's Mom also needs good thoughts. She has surgery scheduled in a couple of weeks. More on that later. Send good thoughts!

5. My Dad had an infection. He's on antibiotics now. I hope he starts acting like his normal self soon. Sigh again.

6. K (4) and N got their hair cut today.

7. N is at acting camp this week.

No comments: