Sunday, July 20, 2008

so much

In the morning, when I'm fresh and alert, I have so many blog posts running through my head. However, I have three little girls running through the house and I can't blog. At night, when little girls are sleeping, and I'm wiped out, I have nothing.

Let's see... Did I tell you we got a second Alfred? We're calling him Alfr2d. I love Alfr2d too! I can't imagine vacuuming. Since we got N's kitty, there is MUCH MORE CAT HAIR in our house. Alfr2d picks it up and I love him.

What else? MWH makes pancakes for the girls on the weekends (most, but not all). They love pancakes and I love that he makes them from scratch for the girls. Yes, you read that right. He makes them from scratch. With whole wheat flour. He gets major points for this. I imagine the little girls will have very fond memories of this. MWH is really amazing. I am not sure I have mentioned how amazing he is lately.

Hrrrmmm... I feel like there's more I wanted to say... I did a Zumba class yesterday and again, this week, I got 4 workouts! Yippeee! Working on the OLU class is taking time... I almost have a syllabus done. Woo!

I'll try to make notes through the day tomorrow so I have a better post.

No comments: