Tuesday, June 17, 2008

sisters

Recently, K (4) and T (2.8) fell asleep in a bed together. It was the bed for MWH and I while we were visiting relatives. K and T didn't want to sleep in the same room as the other cousins, so we stuck them in our bed to fall asleep. When MWH and I were heading to bed, they were fast asleep and we moved them to a nice soft blanket on the floor. We moved their pillows and blankets to a pile of blankets on the floor and made them as comfy as possible.

In the middle of the night, T crawled back up in bed and slept in the middle between MWH and me. Since she wasn't too squirmy, I let her stay. K remained on the floor. When K woke up and saw that she was on the floor, she assessed the situation and asked, "T, did you knock me out of bed?"

Her tone was hilarious! I busted up, even though it was really, really early.

More soon!

No comments: