Friday, June 27, 2008

Good, but yowch

It's been a good day hanging with the little girls. I've not had just a Mommy and all the little girls day for a long time. It's nice. Most of this summer we'll be doing this on Fridays. Yippeee!!!!

The day:
T (2.9) and K (4) had gymnastics. Then we went to the park and played. Next, we had lunch at home and gathered up all the library books and videos and took them back and got new ones. When we got to the library, the little girls were bummed because the fountains aren't on at the library. I don't know if they'll be coming on this year or not. They didn't come on until late last summer, but they were on by June 30th last year (I blogged about them)! There's a web site with a web cam on the fountains, but they aren't on so the web cam is kind of lame. I don't know who I should email to find out more about the fountain status.

Anyway, we had fun today. After the library we went to get coffee. The little girls were good today! The only thing I have to complain about is my back. It is really painful. I think it's contributing to my grumpiness. Sigh. It hasn't hurt this bad in a long time. I'm trying to not lift T very much. I am going to go ice it now.

No comments: