Thursday, May 22, 2008

On cue...

I took N (6) and B-cat (N's cat) to the vet today. B-cat has had a cold/runny nose for a while now. We took him to the vet about a month ago and concluded he wasn't that sick, probably a little kitty cold. A month later he's still sneezing and having watery eyes, however, B-cat still has plenty of energy, doesn't look sick, eats well, and seems fine.

[Warning: talk of flying green cat snot ahead, only continue reading if you can handle it.]

The vet is looking at me a little funny, probably trying to decide whether I am being a little over-concerned about our cat. I'm explaining how when he sneezes snot often flies out of his nose. Immediately after I say that, B-cat sneezes and big glob of green kitty snot comes flying out of his nose and lands on the back of my hand.

Perfect timing B-cat!

If the vet had been worried I was being a little freaky too worried about our cat and his sneezes, suddenly he gets that I'm worried about a real problem.

2 comments:

RUTH said...

My rat Tanith had allergies (probably to dust mites). She used to sneeze frequently. It was very handy when she was out and about around the house and I wanted to find her.

Mrs. CP said...

So what did the vet think was the problem?