Sunday, May 04, 2008

It will be good

It will be so good when I'm done teaching. You know, if you hit yourself in the head with a hammer, it feels so good when you stop! At least for a while... I so look forward to being able to hang with the little girls and not feel like I have 7,000 other things to do. I know I will still have other things I need to do, but I won't have as many, and they won't be as pressing. Teaching takes up a lot of time because 1) semesters are short, 2) there are a lot of students and only one of me and 3) I am trying new things they haven't done before so I have to support these activities a lot.

Only a little more. Thank goodness!




On another note, a student who worked hard on her paper, but had a tendency to copy and paste from the articles she was reading, worked REALLY hard and put the paper into her own words. I was thrilled when I read her paper. Yippee. She did great.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

Wow - it sounds like you really got through to some of your students. The thing that impresses me most about this is the evidence of actually getting them to change. Well done!