Tuesday, May 06, 2008

If I get the energy...

I should discuss:

1. My jaw. My stress and my jaw... they are linked. Every day, my jaw HURTS. I'm working to figure it out. More on this later.

2. My back. T (2.7) is over 30 pounds and I'm going to have to stop carrying her. She doesn't want me to stop. My back needs me to stop.

3. I can now do MORE THAN 10 push-ups at a time in a set! For the longest time getting to 10 was all I could do, but now I can do sets of 12. Woo-hoo! I'm talking"BOY" push-ups... you know, legs straight. Maybe someday, I'll be able to do the kind of push-up you clap in between them. Or maybe I'll put one of the girls on my back and do push-ups...or maybe I'll do one-handed push-ups. Heh.

4. T is climbing out of her crib sometimes ... in too... We won't move her to a bed until the climbing gets to be a problem. It's not yet, but this documents she can do it.

5. New kitty is sleeping with N (6.25) some now. I love that N has a kitty to love. I think it's so important to have a pet. I love all that I learned. New kitty lets all the girls carry him around and he LOVES them. It's beautiful.

6. Measure twice, cut once... N measured (used a measuring tape) as she made a hat for K! Cool! New strategy! Impressive!.... I am not sure if N measured K's head or her own head, but still cool.

7. K (almost 4) got a cold last week. She stayed home from school ALL week last week. She went yesterday (M)... Today she has a bad ear ache and stayed home and slept most of the day. I didn't take her to the doctor. We're doing Motrin for the pain. We'll see how she is tomorrow. I don't like to have to do antibiotics. Of course, if she needs them, we'll do them, but she seems pretty good right now.

8. I'm tired and overwhelmed. I was up some in the middle of the night with K. I'm not used to getting up in the middle of the night. It is really hard when you're not used to it.

9. New kitty has scratched my new leather couch. He is no longer allowed on any of the leather furniture. I am going to have to find some kind of repair kit. Sigh. It's not horrible, but you can see it. If you have any experience with this, let me know.

10. I can't wait until my class is over.

No comments: