Friday, May 02, 2008

I had...

I had a bunch of things to blog about earlier today and now I have forgotten. How did I blog so much the last 2.5 years? How come I can't seem to create a post anymore? I am really hoping when my class is over that I will be able to blog again. I do feel completely overwhelmed by my class. I have learned a lot about teaching. I am sad to learn that I don't want to do it again--especially at [local state] university. When I started there, I was so excited. Now, I just feel drained.

On another note, today was gymnastics! Kindergarten (me volunteering)! Hanging with two friends! An interview (well sort of) of a person we'd like to hire! Hanging with the girls! Grading papers. I want to write about that, but I don't know what to say and it feels odd to write about it right now.

Only a couple more weeks of class.

No comments: