Thursday, March 06, 2008

this is odd...

On Tuesday, I had an odd day. I got up early, did an hour of work, and accomplished all I set out to accomplish in one hour. Then the girls woke, and after a couple more hours I drove to work. While I was at work, I worked for about 2.5 hours straight, the time went by quickly, and again, I got everything done I wanted to do. It was an odd day. I felt sucked in to this world that wasn't quite in-phase with our world. I never get everything done I need to do in the time I allocate to the task. I did it twice in one day on Tuesday.

Today, I feel completely overwhelmed. I hope to be back to myself tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

I need that karma! I've clearly developed an obsession that is allowing me to get nothing else done. I'm taking a break. Going downstairs. Reading for a while. Then I can put in an hour on my real work.

Adoption is much like being pregnant in terms of the time-suck!