Sunday, January 27, 2008

A rainy Sunday

Today MWH and I took the little girls swimming. It's a cold and yucky day outside. It was nice to get some exercise for the girls. T (2.4) loves swimming, going under water and I am most impressed by all she does. She will love it when she's 3--she'll be able to take swimming lessons!*

K (3.5) has decide to wear a Bindi. She has a good friend at school who wears one. K is very fashion-conscious. K's Bindi is a blue sequin she licked to make stick to her forehead. Rather resourceful, eh?

N (6) is interested in learning to program. She loves playing these games. We told her if she learned how to program, she could make her own games and get them to do exactly what she wants. She is interested! MWH has a mission now.

MWH just learned the term Bling (or Bling-Bling). He's a little embarrassed that a presidential candidate knows the term and he didn't.

My Mom called today for a recipe. I'm glad she's feeling well enough to cook. Yippee!


I'm trying to determine whether my class is too hard or too easy. I can't decide. It's the hardest part of teaching for me.



*Where did my baby go???? She will be 3 in the blink of an eye. She's almost 2.5. YIKES!

No comments: