Monday, January 21, 2008

Let's see...

So much has happened...

1) I sent off a version of the report for S

I worked on it all weekend. I think the report is okay, but not what he wanted. We'll see what he says. I can't worry about it anymore though.

2) My Mom seems to have bronchitis. I'll be worrying about that for a while. Think good thoughts for her and my Dad.

3) My class starts on this week. I should go look at my syllabus and make sure it's okay.

4) It's raining and cold here. I like it and I don't.

5) I still am working on the blog posts I told you about before. I still need a little more time to catch up. I have to do my annual review at work now too. (It always sneaks up on me.)

Tell me how you all are. Anything new and exciting out there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing very new or exciting to report from here...

1) This past week I got my application completed and sent to Dalhousie University (where I want to attend Grad school).

2) I have the week off of babysitting - T is at her grandparent's this week.

3) It's REALLY cold here!! Search the weather network for the forecast for Halifax, Nova Scotia, and you will see that we're having snow all week (it's coming down pretty hard now) and it is actually only -8 degrees C, but with the wind it feels like -16!

4) I spent today doing errands - got my blood tested (Dr. says my iron is way low), picked up photos I ordered, got my glasses straightened, and made it down to my boyfriend's school to have lunch with him!

5) Now I'm home to take a nap!

6) This evening is housework that I've been neglecting since the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Nothing new and exciting here. Started on my second Nhat Hahn book (Guy bought me some for Christmas) and already I adore it. :::Deep sigh::: aaaaah Keeps me in a good, good place, that sweet man. (Nhat Hahn) (Actually, Guy too) (smile)

Thinking good, positive, get well thoughts for your Mom & Dad.

xxoo