Thursday, October 18, 2007

Positive

Today was so much better than yesterday. Part of the problem with M/W is that I teach. I teach at noon and I don't have time to eat before class. Yesterday, the first food I ate was at 4 pm. Not good. By 4 pm, I was at the end of my rope. I pushed it much too hard. I had the worst headache. Note to self... Don't do that again!

Today, I ate lots of food, went to work, got to talk with one of my fav colleagues, planned some writing, picked up K (3), came home, went to workout, came home and took over from n3nny, and made dinner. The girls were pretty good tonight. N3nny is great.

Tonight MWH and I have a date to watch the the third episode of Moonlight. I am a big Buffy fan. Loved Angel too. Moonlight is the first show in a LONG time that has looked interesting to me.

Oh, one negative thing... but it's actually VERY positive! The scale has said 1(X-1)8 for the last few days. Woo-hoo. If you're keeping track, that's the lowest it's been since August 2003. I've probably lost 1 pound in the last week. After T stops nursing (not quite yet) I'll hopefully lose 3-5 pounds more. I should end up at the weight I was before all of the pregnancy-fun started in 2001.

Must go, it's bath time.

No comments: