Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday update

Fantastic, frenetic and now fine are the one-word descriptions of the last 3 Fridays. Today, N (5.5) didn't have kindergarten--teacher inservice day. It must be getting easier because I kept K (3) home from preschool so we could all play. We hung, then we went to the grocery store. That was our day.

It was a MAJOR shopping trip. I spent triple digits. We survived and no one melted down--even though it was close to T's (2)naptime. I am impressed. You should have seen the cart... T and K were in the back, all the stuff was piled really high in the front (where babies/kids are supposed to sit) and underneath the cart. N walked and helped.

It was just a low-key day. I'm thrilled I got to spend all day hanging with my little girls!

2 comments:

Mrs. CP said...

Yay for a good day! I bet the girls enjoyed it just as much or more too! I took my oldest two on a field trip with our homeschool co-op to an apple orchard. We had a blast, but came home so tired! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

You have just described my life. Actually, ever since school has been back in session, I don't take the girls shopping nearly as much but I have so many times. It's kind of fun, isn't it?