Sunday, September 16, 2007

Alarm...

When I was in about 4th grade, I set my very loud and annoying alarm clock for 4 am. I put it under my parents bed. In the middle of the bed. I am still worried about how I will get paid back for that one. I'm pretty sure your parents tell your kids about all the things they want them to do to you to get even. (I'm already planning on telling what stuff to tell my grandkids... heh!)

Yesterday, K (3) played with an alarm clock that I don't typically use. (I rarely set one--when I do, I use my cell phone.) At 6-ish this morning, it went off. I shut it off. Even in my sleep deprived state, I knew she hadn't done it on purpose. She doesn't even know what an alarm clock is.

By coincidence, about 10 minutes later, K woke up and came to our room saying she had lost her pillow. At about 7, I probably fell back asleep. I was a little worried that I was going to have to get up and work. Thankfully, we slept until our real alarm clock T (2) started yelling for MOMMY and DADDY at 9 am-ish.

No comments: