Friday, September 07, 2007

8:43

That's what time I got up today. Next year, in first grade, N (5.5) has to be at school by 9 a.m. I'm not sure how that's going to happen.

Today, I go with N and I'll be a volunteer in her classroom. Yippee.

This weekend I have quite a bit of work to do, not a ton, but now there are 3 projects (much better than 9 or 10!)

1. Write a section for a paper for conference
2. Finish my class lecture
3. Do some on the analyses that I don't like to do

I'll be working late each night! I've got another post simmering about my transition to less busy. It's very hard for me to make this change. I am working on it though. Really really. I have this friend, and she and I email occassionally. Usually she emails and says, "You wanna do lunch?" I usually reply, "Arrrgghh! Too busy! I'm working on getting less busy! Soon!" I've been saying that to her for about 4 years...

I'm sure she thinks this "transition" is just me saying I'm working on working less and not actually doing it, AGAIN. This time, I truly am working on working less. I don't like it, but I'm trying and I've made more progress this time than I have in the past. Wish me luck.

No comments: