Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday Fun

It was a pretty lazy day. We did gymnastics classes, lunch, played, napped (T and K) and then to the park for about 2 hours. We went about 5:30 and didn't get home until after 7:30 and we had some hungry girls!

While we were at the park, N and I did cartwheels. These pictures show why I need a new camera. My little point and click digital can't keep up! Digital SLR, please!

























One thing I have to note, 'cause apparently I'm vain, my pants aren't actually tight at all... They look terrible in the pictures though. Next time I'll wear better (stretchier) pants (and a shirt that doesn't keep falling down).

I love the fact that even T was playing along and trying to do gymnastics too. Her foot... She fell on the stairs today and screamed, but was better within seconds... Then at the park she wanted to jump off things... I had to keep stopping her and telling her not to because of her "boo-boo foot." My girls are so energetic... I don't know where they get it. Heh.

2 comments:

Mrs. CP said...

Most impressive! And I see N's pointed toe in one picture! If we ever get together again, you'll have to teach me how to do a cartwheel. I've never been able to do one with straight legs! :-)

Hope that T's foot heals soon!

If you find a good digital SLR, let me know -- we need to get a new camera before our trip to El Salvador. My little point and click is almost as old as A!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, gee, I wonder where they get it from? LOL

Might I recommend the Nikon slr's. I have the D80 but I tell you what, I'm totally coveting the new D40. It's so cute and little and takes AWESOME pictures. Seriously.

(I had a Canon Rebel that I loved too, btw, remember we lost it. Waaaa)