Thursday, June 14, 2007

puny

That's how I and the girls feel today...

I couldn't sleep last night. I'm not sure why. The girls all slept, but NOT ME. I am usually a great sleeper. About once a year, I have this kind of problem. It always throws me for a loop.

K (3) is coughing a lot today and has a fever. I'm doing both motrin and tylenol (alternated) to keep it down.

T (21 months) has a runny nose.

N (5) and I had a blast swimming, but she swallowed half the pool. As soon as we got in the locker room she threw up after swimming last night.

Germs and exhaustion. Good times.

I just get stupid when I'm tired. All day long, I've been walking into rooms wondering what on earth I'm doing. On a good day, I do this several times.... On a tired day, non-stop.

It's hot today. I believe it hit 98 today. It's supposed to be a 10 degrees cooler tomorrow. I sure hope so!

If I get a second-wind, I'll post a more fun post later.

No comments: