Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy!

When I miss a day blogging, I always feel so overwhelmed. It probably doesn't help that I miss a day because we're really busy so there is a lot to record! Today was K's day. We had fun. She's so excited to be 3! She was disappointed that she didn't get her party with her friends. That's in a week. It'll be a tea party.

Today was so busy.

    We did lunch with Daddy. (K ate french fries and mayo.)

    Took in my application that was due today. (Yay! It's done!)

    Played in a fountain. (I got a TON of cute pictures of K playing in a fountain.)

    Went to a Mother's Day event at N's preschool. (It was so sweet. N made the greatest picture! I'll post a picture of that later.)

    Went shopping for shoes for the girls.

    Bought shoes.

    Bought a jewerly box. (K wanted one and I had been looking, and hadn't found one, but the shoe store had one!)

    Baked a cake.

    And then collapsed.


You may remember that K doesn't need a lot of sleep. Never has. She reached her lack-of-sleep limit today. Last night, she was so excited about her birthday that she didn't go to sleep until almost midnight. This morning, she got up at 8. She was tired by the end of the today! (So was I because I went to bed at ~2 and got up about 7:30. I was working on the application.)

Here are some shots of the new shoes.













New shoes are so much fun. N (5) wanted the orange ones. N loves colors. I have almost given up trying to keep her from wearing colors that clash. It is futile. I bought the orange shoes, even though I knew she'd want to wear them home and she was wearing her purple dress because, if you can't wear orange and purple when you're 5, when can you?

K has new princess-y tennis shoes. Girly-girl! She's so much fun to hang with. I'll have to do a mushy birthday post for her soon, but mostly I'll just end by saying I love my little-big K! (And my sweet T and my N-girl!)

















1. K with her yellow. 2. At the fountain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! Love the pics, love the shoes. ADORABLE. Sounds like a very fun day and I'm glad you all enjoyed. :)